Due to its extreme hardness and high resistance to scratching, Tungsten carbide has become a popular material for jewellery, especially for men jewellery and wedding jewellery. Tungsten is roughly 10 times harder than 18K gold (gold being the traditional material of wedding bands), 5 times harder than steel, or about 4 times as hard as titanium. Tungsten Carbide’s hardness is between 8 and 9 on the Mohs hardness scale. Diamond’s hardness is 10, the hardest material on the planet. Tungsten Rings will hold their shape, no bending.
The advantage of our handmade tungsten rings
1) It is not like silver will get black, not like copper jewellery allergy prone,not like alloy jewellery because of lead.
2) It is heavier than most metals because of its density.
3) The hardest form of tungsten carbide is harder than titanium alloys.
4) Tungsten carbide jewellery does not tarnish and oxidize, You can't beat its shine and polish.
5) It's Cobalt Free and Hypoallergenic, so if you have any allergies, it won't happen with tungsten.
6) Tungsten rings will never bend and never scratch. File away at it, and it will stay polished forever.
7) Tungsten rings are very hard, affordable, last longer, do not fade, and come in more shapes and styles.
8) Tungsten jewellery are imperceptible in difference to more expensive rings yet require less care and cost less money.
Tungsten Carbide 8mm Brushed Silver Wood Strip Mens Ring
USA & CANADA SIZES
BRITISH & AUSTRALIAN SIZES